final guidepost challenge
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
2 . Actions speak louder than words. How can you apply this statement to your weight loss or maintenance?
5 . Ask why before you ask how. Intention is required to create your compass. Question your choices during this
WEC and evaluate your answers .
How can eating unhealthy foods help me on my weight loss journey? it it does not then work from there. Forgive myself when I fall.
6. Action deflates fear – ALWAYS. What are a couple of areas that you fear and how can you take the power out of
them? work my faith on what ever is trying to block me.
9. “Success” cannot be defined by others or even put into the hands of others for evaluation. If left unguarded, your
success could be taken away at any moment. If you equate success with your intrinsic worth (even
subconsciously), then you will be left broken apart. Own your success….don’t hand it over to someone or
something…be the captain of your own ship.
I have a tendency to compare myself just a little bit. For example I love to seeing folks run marathons and the like. I know that I may not be able to run or participate. I am learning to run my own race. Even if it is small at times. I am learning to celebrate what i am able to do. That is keep at it and rework what does not work for me.
10. Be more proactive and less reactive – to better align your reality with your vision. Reactive will only lead to loss of
control. How can you be more proactive in your journey? Be mindful of my ares of weakness and do not be over confident that I can over come temptation at weak times or when I have to reign in my weight loss boundaries.
11. Attempting to avoid negative events and situations proves an exercise in futility – negative things happen to
everyone. However, adversity can often provide an opportunity to strengthen character, deepen emotional
fortitude, and increase your overall sense of self and self-worth. These life lessons can only come when you decide
to channel through difficult circumstances while relying on the gift of embracing self-empowerment. Prepare for
events and situations that may be out of your control. Know what you can eat before you agree to dinner or lunch
dates. Assert your independence by selecting the time and place of food outings. Remember or remind myself that is progress not perfection.
12. Time and energy are not equal. Improve their interaction by learning their unique characteristics. push past the do nots or around to its.