AOKDIET21
80,000-99,999 SparkPoints 89,968
SparkPoints
 

Prayers Requested - Insurance Upset

Monday, March 13, 2017

I pay $1250 per month for private health care insurance per month. I recently had 4 surgeries which had been approved by my health insurance company. I spent 7 hours last week on hold mainly. I submitted my medical bills of $17,847. 32. I have already met my deductible in my first surgery of $6800. My private health insurance is responsible and agreed to pay 80% or $14,278 and I have to pay the other 20% is what I have been told. I have 30 days from March 8, 2016 to pay these medical bills in full. So far my private health insurance has paid nothing. I sit on the phone getting no answers. I have sent daily letters requesting payment. I am worried and praying that something happens.
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post
 

More Blogs by AOKDIET21