Stolen and Shared
Friday, March 31, 2017
I've had several of my Spark friends do this so I decided it was time for me to do it too! Feel free to do it yourself and leave it in the comments (or blog it) so I can read about you!
1. Do you like blue cheese?
Not at all.
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
3. Do you own a gun?
4. What is your favorite sweet drink?
5. Do you hold any diploma(s), degree(s) or certification(s)?
Yes, a BA in elementary education, an MA in Reading, and multiple certifications for teaching K-12.
6. At a BBQ - what's your favorite food?
corn on the cob
7. What is your favorite movie:
I have one in every genre.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning:
First thing, I like a cup of diet soda to cut through the crud in my throat. After that, I mostly drink water.
9. Can you do a push-up?
The frozen dessert??? You bet! I can do push-ups, but prefer not to, because it really hurts my shoulders.
10. What's your favorite colour?
bright and vibrant blues
11. Do you have a hobby?
I love to read, when I have time. I enjoy yard work when time and weather permits.
12. Do you have A.D.D?
Noyesmaybe...depends on my mood and what is going on...squirrel...
13. Do you wear glasses?
Yes and thankful for them!
14. Who were your teen crushes?
15. Name three goals you have for this year?
A clean organized house...lose 25 lbs...quality sleep on a regular basis
16. Name three drinks you drink regularly.
Water, Water with flavor packets or fruit, diet coke
17. Current worries?
I'm not a worrier. Can't really think of anything.
18. Name three things (not people) you enjoy/love.
19. Favorite place to be?
exploring new places with hubby and son
20. How did you bring in the new year?
playing games and watching movies with hubby and son
21. Where would you like to go?
I would love to visit every country in the world.
22. Name two worst diets you've been on.
the 3 day military diet...I think hot dogs are disgusting
the dukan diet...I am not that big a fan of meat
23. Do you own slippers?
Own them, yes, wear them, no.
24. Name three favorite books.
Bible; any thing by Rick Riordan or C.S. Lewis
25. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets or flannel sheets?
Love a good quality flannel or Egyptian cotton.
26. What are 3 of your "go to" meals.
chicken stir-fries, pancakes, pasta
27. Where are you now?
at home in the living room
28. If you could do anything for an occupation, no holds barred, what would it be?
I would love to be paid to travel the world and review tourist locations and restaurants
29. What is your favorite outfit?
An over-sized loose fitting extra long soft shirt with tights and asics
30. What's on your playlist right now?
Unspoken, TobyMac, Beckah Shae, Casting Crowns
31. Favorite fast foods?
32. What's on your mind lately?
End of the school year, son's graduation & college choices, retirement, books to read over the summer
33. Last time you belly laughed?
This evening during a one act play at the high school's night of the arts
34. What's your favorite animal?
35. What's your worst injury?
my pride...it occasionally needs to be kept in check...painful, but necessary
36. How many TVs in your house?
2, one in the living room which we watch, and one in a cabinet because it is too stinking heavy for us to be able to move it to get rid of it.
37. Silliest (truly silly, non-life threatening) action you've done to lose weight.
When I was young and stupid and believed too much of what I read, I bought some diet patches. Totally worthless.
38. Do you like to dance?
Love, love, love dancing. Don't dance socially, because we don't drink or frequent clubs.
39. Share about an awesome trip you've taken or place you've visited.
Last summer, our family did a tour of Italy that was absolutely divine. I would go back in a heartbeat.
40. Do you enjoy camping?
I did when I was younger, but my hubby isn't into outdoorsy types of activities, other than hiking, so I haven't been in years. I think I would still like it though, as long as I didn't have to sleep on the ground, and there weren't any snakes.