Getting to know each other - updated 1/7/19
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
I copied this from another blog. If you like it copy and edit with your information. A fun way to get to know a little about each other.
1. Do you like blue cheese? No. I like cheddar, mozzarella, and string though
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? NO
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What sweet drink do you like? Sprite or Ginger Ale
5. Do you hold any diploma(s), degree(s) or certification(s)? High School
6. At a BBQ - what's your favorite food? Hamburger or Hot Dog (preferably Turkey)
7. What is your favorite movie? Beauty and the Beast or Cinderella
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Hot Tea in the winter / Ginger Ale in the summer (watered down)
9. Can you do a push-up? I can in the pool
10. What's your favorite color? blue
11. Do you have a hobby? reading, walking, knitting
12. Do you have A.D.D? not at all
13. Do you wear glasses? yes or contacts
14. Who were your teen crushes? i am from the Elvis era. Need I say more....
15. Name three goals you have for this year? Reach goal weight, Participate in the 5% Challenges (I'm currently a leader for the Teddy Bears), Walk at least 5 days per week
16. Name three drinks you drink regularly. green tea, water, ginger ale
17. Current worries? Husband recently passed away from ALS.
18. Name three things (not people) you enjoy/love. really good food, really good book, really good happy movie
19. Favorite place to be? Church
20. How did you bring in the new year? At home asleep.
21. Where would you like to go? Lots of places but not fun without hubby
22. Name two worst diets you've been on. Cabbage soup, no sugar
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, but rarely wear them
24. Name three favorite books. Debbie Macomber Cedar Cove Series, James Patterson Women's Murder Club Series, anything by Lisa Scottoline
25. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets or flannel sheets? Neither - Percale for me
26. What are 3 of your "go to" meals? Lasagna for family and/or friends, rotisserie chicken, homemade veggie soup
27. Where are you now? On my couch
28. If you could do anything for an occupation, no holds barred, what would it be? Find a cure for ALS
29. What is your favorite outfit? Comfy shorts and t shirt
30. What's on your playlist right now? Happy upbeat songs
31. Favorite foods? Ice Cream, Chicken, Ice Cream (Blue Bell)
32. What's on your mind lately? my family
33. Last time you belly laughed? Grandchildren at Christmas
34. What's your favorite animal? Hummingbirds and Butterflies
35. What's your worst injury? Not really an injury but a disk in my back broke twice and I had surgery twice
36. How many TVs in your house? 4
37. Silliest (truly silly, non-life threatening) action you've done to lose weight. cannot think of anything
38. Do you like to dance? I used to when I was younger and I danced at my grandson's wedding
39. Share about an awesome trip you've taken or place you've visited. Visited Hawaii several times, Alaska - lived there in the 60s, visited in the 90s, and also did a cruise. Beautiful places! Our last big trip was to New York City and we both enjoyed all the sights.
40. Do you enjoy camping? No, I camped in my 20s in Alaska. Now camping in a nice hotel suits me much better.