Monday, January 01, 2018
So 2018 is here! I wanted to just jot down my goals (both for the year and for January) real quick.
Goals for the year:
1. Make homemade gifts for Christmas next year.
2. Increase our local TOPS membership by 5.
3. Return to eating low carb.
4. Exercise 3 times per week.
5. Finish 1 project per month, whether it be craft or household related.
January goals are:
1. Low carb 5 days per week and limited carbs on the other two.
2. Take a 15 minute walk 3 times per week.
3. Organize my sewing room!
4. Finish binding my Paris quilt and make 5 microwave bowl holders.
5. Work on Clues 2 and 3 of the On Ringo Lake mystery quilt.
6. Save as much money as possible for summer trips.
7. $3000 and 3 recruits for my Pampered Chef business. (Have to win that Hawaii trip).