18 in 2018
Saturday, January 06, 2018
Oh, what a difference a year makes!! In 2017 I could not even think of 17 things. I think I was already feeling changes in my body from a fall in the Fall that eventually led to damage to my spinal cord and C-spine surgery. This year I have more ideas than I need for a list of 18. Following is the 18 I am going with to start the year. As always, I reserve the right to change any item at any time for any reason.
1. Read 6 books related to health. I already have one done and another nearly done.
2. Reread a childhood favorite book.
3. Read or watch Sophie's Choice.
4. Read a book of poetry.
5. Hand tie a blanket.
6. Make a button bracelet.
7. Try 12 new recipes. I've tried 2 so far. One was a hit and the other was a miss.
8. Make a lemon meringue pie from scratch.
9. Listen to 12 podcasts.
10. Take a class, one day or several and gardening ones don't count.
11.Attend a symphony performance.
12. Participate in the library's winter reading program. It starts January 21.
13. Get a deep tissue massage.
14. Try acupuncture.
15. Get a Plant Peel Facial Treatment.
16. Play cards at the senior center. The center is now in its permanent location and some day I'm going get there to play cards.
17. Go on a Brewery Tour.
18. Attend open mic night. Just to listen.