10 Reasons I Need to (AND WILL) Loose Weight
Wednesday, March 07, 2018
100 days of Weight Loss by Linda Spangle
I am not familiar with this book, but found a Sparkteam that studies and discusses it. One of the posts is a page where members post their 10 reasons to loose weight. I could come up with 3 or 4, but then it became more challenging. It took me two days, but here it is. I want this to be part of my ongoing SPARKPEOPLE STORY
1) I have an energetic, amazing, active 3 year old granddaughter who deserves a more active, energetic Nana.
2) I will have a NEW granddaughter in July. I will need to be fit enough and healthy enough to take care of that darling family while my daughter recovers from giving birth.
3) I want to get serious and LOOSE Weight, not just fiddle around and stay the same. I am sick of knowing I seriously NEED to loose and not getting serious about it emoticon
4) I know that I am on medication for high blood pressure and probably pretty close to meds for high cholesterol and blood sugar. Sparking before, I was able to get off meds - I CAN do it again.
5) I have clothes I really love that no longer fit. I CAN wear them again IF I get serious.
6) I am at a very "set" set-point and I have to be more active and purposeful to get my scale (and myself) moving again
7) I'm OLD - old AND sedentary is not a good thing. I still have much to accomplish in my life. Old, healthy and active is a much better way to live.
8) My yard needs a new transformation. When I lost my weight before, I did a tremendous amount of work and made a big difference. There still are things I want to add and things I now need to cut back.
9) I'm needed in my community to help underprivileged children with their reading. There will be lots of walking and lots of stairs. I need to be energetic and fit.
10) I need to change things up! I need to be active, energetic and focused. I need to be fit and healthy to achieve my goals!