Coach Dean's Tips
Monday, March 12, 2018
Mind Over Body
10 Steps to Achieve a Healthy Lifestyle
1. Put the “I” in Your Weight Loss Plan. Learn how knowing the answer to one simple question can improve your chances for success by up to 100%.
2. Take the stress out of weighing in. Is your scale making you crazy? Read about three things you can do to take the stress out of your weigh-ins.
3. Tame your " toxic guilt" before it wipes out your will power . Learn how to exercise your healthy lifestyle conscience and avoid those bad feelings that send you running to the refrigerator every time you slip up.
4. Tame your Emotional Eating Beast . Find out how to inoculate yourself against emotional distress before it leads to mindless eating.
5. Take the mystery out of staying motivated. Take steps to become your own best motivator, and put the problem of disappearing motivation behind you for good.
6. Write your vision statement. Learn why a good vision statement is crucial to success, and what you’ll want to include in yours.
7. Plot your strategy. Read about setting effective lifestyle goals and finding strategies that work.
8. Give yourself a reality check-up. Make sure your own beliefs aren’t getting in your way.
9. Pave the way for persistence. Organize your personal world so that it keeps you going when the going gets tough.
10. Learn from yourself. These important tips explain how you can let your own experience help you create the plan that will work best for you.