Wednesday, March 21, 2018
"A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor."
10 Things I Know About You:
1) You are reading this.
2) You are human.
3) You can’t say the letter ”P” without separating your lips.
4) You just attempted to do it.
6) You are laughing at yourself.
7) You have a smile on your face and you skipped No. 5.
8) You just checked to see if there is a No. 5.
9) You laugh at this because you are a fun loving person & everyone does it too.
10) You are probably going to send this to see who else falls for it.
It's Day of Forests and the Trees. Time to remember just how important the world's forests are to the overall health of the earth. It's Gallo Wine Day, French Bread Day (DINNER!), Colour Day, Kick Butts Day (Yeah!), Fragrance Day, Memory Day, Common Courtesy Day (we need so much more), Healthy Fat Cats Day (the felines, not the rich), Renewable Energy Day, Poetry Day, Twitter Day, Single Parent Day (kudos to all single parents), Puppetry Day, and Down Syndrome Day (learn about how well this population can thrive). It's also Day for Elimination of Racial Discrimination, a day that should be all year.