Monday, May 28, 2018
It's been a laid back holiday. Pretty warm
(90's 2 days, 85 today) dh didn't get to go
fly his drone. He found out the little berg he
was raised in, doesn't have open areas anymore.
I got the chance to do my rewards that I keep
putting off. Hair thing, eyebrows, and mani-
pedi It's been a long time since I have worn
polish. It was fun !
dh shared his "holiday" food with me ... pork
chops yesterday, Italian sausage today, both
were very good. Not all carbs, so I am glad he
is back to work tomorrow !! ;-)
So, new goals for this week:
1 Continue sleep hours .. 12am-10am (in bed until 11am or so today)
2. Continue to drink 64 oz water ... yes
3. Do ST 3 exercises 3x wk. ... no
4. Do recumbent bike 5 min 2x wk. ... no
5. Maintain 10 lb loss ... so far
6. Smoothie and Belvita bar for breakfast ... yes
7. Lo-carb 2 meals, 2-3 snack ... mostly
Tomorrow, I will try to get some stuff done. Long
weekends are fun but I don't get much done.