Day Three of no scale!
Thursday, May 31, 2018
Not weighing for 3 days. What has it taught me?
!. I don't have to weigh every day
2. I'm very insecure about what I will weigh on Saturday.
3. I am definitely out of my comfort zone.
4. Will this teach me something? At this point I don't know.
5. If my husband hadn't hidden the scale, I would have weighed.
6. No I haven't asked him, rather begged him, to get the scale for me. (total surprise)
7. If I have gained I am DEFINTELY going back to weighing (and to fair to this self challenge I have stayed within my calories and not eaten sugar or complex carbs).
8. Has taught me or made me wonder if there are enough of us that weigh daily out of habit, (which then feels like addiction), to make this a challenge next time the 5% challenge starts. Or for any other challenges out there.
I didn't blog yesterday BTW because I had to be out of the house early to babysit my GD. Then I was exhausted and couldn't think of anything to say except I didn't weigh day 2.
I would not be blogging this (and doubt anyone thinks it worth blogging) if it weren't for my team and getting the necessary points. Who knows, I may be glad I did hide the scale (purely a self challenge not a team challenge). At this point, like with any habit that may have turned to an addiction, I don't see the point of hiding my scale haha.
That's all folks
(darn no Bugs Bunny emoticons)