Monday, Day 2 of challenge
Monday, June 04, 2018
Got up on time this morning (actually early 8:30am).
Medical stuff done and meds taken.
Yesterday, FitFood challenge was to clean out
cabinets. When I got up dh had done his shelf
Will work on mine for a little while today.
My plans on how to reach this goal:
1. Take my measurements (done Jun 2.) once per month
2. Weigh-in on Sunday (official) and Wed (midweek check up) upon awakening weekly (done for the week)
3. Calorie Range 1200-1550 ... done 1550
4. Exercise M-F each week yes: M,
5. Walk to a Leslie Sansone 1 mi. and 5 min body toning dvd MWF 1/2 mile 6.3 min.
6. Yoga 15 min am M-F ... no
7. Possibly Sweating to the Oldies, 2x wk. Tu & Th or recumbent
8. ST MWF lower body, TWF upper body ... yes
9. Drink 48-64 oz water per day ... 64 oz
10. Smoothie (breakfast) and Belvita biscuit (snack) for freggies and fiber (done)
11. Less than 100 net carbs daily (45g)
12 Green tea and lemon in the morning for liver cleansing (not today)
13. Take my daily meds (done)
14. Sleep hours 12am-10am daily (1130pm-1130am)
15. Work SparkCoach, 2 calendar challenges, 1 Spark challenge daily (done)
16. Walk to end of block and back daily, try to increase distance weekly (5 min) done
17. Practice breathing exercises daily for stress relief ... no
18. Monitor blood sugar and insulin (done x3)
19. Blog at least 2 x weekly (yes) Su., M.,
20. Review and re-commit to goals daily (done)
21. Do rebounder for 1 min. per day at least 1 week 30 sec
22. Get as many sparkpoints as I can daily ... 247 takes a lot of time ;-)
Re-evaluate process weekly to fine tune