June 2018 Time is Flying By
Thursday, June 07, 2018
Wow. I just read the last blog entry from January 2017 (1 1/2 yrs ago). Much has transpired since that time.
1. I never got down to 150 lbs.
2. I quit my job teaching middle schoolers--28 years. I almost retired. But backed out when another teaching position came available.
3. I had a great year teaching gifted and talented 4th and 5th graders 5 min. from my house.
4. I've gained so much weight. I'm now at 204 lbs.
5. I DID get to go to Africa. It was wonderful. We spent a week in Uganda working in the refugee camps.
And now the summer has arrived, and I'm ready to work on my goals again.
Time is flying by.
Many of the same goals are staring me in the face.
If it is to be, it is up to me.