Spark Coach--Letter to myself
Saturday, August 11, 2018
Dear self, You have been doing a great job! I know you have been struggling some but you are getting back on track. Look at that photo from DD3's 16th birthday and then look in the mirror--you have made BIG changes! I know you see the flaws but you need to look at the positives.
1. You take NO medications--you are healthy.
2. You can walk many miles without problem.
3. You can lift and carry things that you used to struggle with.
4. You are not in the "healthy" BMI area but you are SO close.
5. Your DH has joined you in this healthy lifestyle, in strong part due to your example!
6. Your DDs have also joined you--at least in the exercising portion!
7. You are "at home" in your own skin.
8. You do look fantastic--you are 61 and people are surprised to hear that age for you.
9. You are still working at it--you haven't given up.
And that is enough of a list. Read this when you are feeling that you haven't done very well--and BELIEVE it!