Friday, September 21, 2018
Earlier this week, Monday evening I believe, a deer struck the hood of my car. As I am reflecting and calming down after this incident, I am feeling extremely grateful.
1. My air bags didn't implode.
2. It is only superficial damage.
3. He didn't come thru my windshield or my sunroof
4. Except for my nerves, I sustained no injury.
5. I am still able to drive my car while parts are being found to fix it.
I know that even in this incident, the hand of God was there to protect me. I just want to say "Thank you".