Things I Am Grateful For
Saturday, October 27, 2018
When in down times I am learning to stop dwelling there and find things in life that lift me up.
So I am going to write about things I am grateful for in my life.
1. I am grateful for my children. My daughter has not been in contact since she moved in with her boyfriend 4 years ago, still I am grateful for her, my 2 sons I am grateful for they light up my days most of the time, I am so proud of the men that they have become.
2. I am grateful for my friendships in person and here on Spark. Everyone I have come across on here are so kind, respectful and very supportive along this journey towards a healthier life.
3. I am grateful for my Dr.'s I have one in about every department it seems. My primary care and my neurologist have been putting me through the wringer regarding my nerve pain and taking me off the oxycodone. I am upset and know they are doing the best thing for me. We need to find and alternative that works.
4. I am grateful for my grandfurbabies all 4 of them. They just bring laughter and smiles without even trying. One likes to go to sleep with me and cuddle. If he lays cuddled up with my legs his purring relieves the pain in them.
5. I am grateful that my health problems are not getting worse.
6. I am grateful that I can still walk long distances, I love my nature walks in the morning.
7. I am grateful for owning my own business and being successful at it and being able to take an extended break from it.
I can go on, I am going to end it here and try to get some sleep.