Making the Old Plan New
Saturday, December 29, 2018
This is the time of year when I find new ways to eat healthily and get in my exercise. The old plan is still is important, but I need a new, very specific approach to it. I may not find it before New Year's Day, but I'll keep looking.
Here's my plan for exercise:
1. Beyond my walking, biking, weights, and yoga, I'll safely challenge myself with beginner videos.
2. I may need to find a new hiking buddy. My DH's leg and foot are not good for long hikes anymore. Either we need to bike more or I need to revamp my hiking plan.
3. Plan some hiking trips with the grandkids. We may hike with the grandkids from Maine in early July and the little grandkids from New Jersey and Florida in August. None have done much hiking.
Here is the overall plan for eating:
1. I'm going to grow and understand why I eat food that is essentially poison for me when I'm with family and friends.
2. I'm going to learn to speak up and tell people that I won't eat the sugar and carbs.
3. I'm going to continue to bring healthy dishes to all functions to ensure that I have something healthy to eat.
What's your plan?