Remembering My "Why"
Saturday, February 02, 2019
I've really been struggling lately - but in fact, it's been at least six months since I've seen any soft of success. I'm sure some of that is related to peri-menopause, but also because my exercise hasn't been at the level it should be and my sugar intake has been too high.
This week in the BLC (round 39), we are requested to write a post about our "Whys". I wrote them down in a previous year but this is a good time to review why I'm on this journey to lose weight. Here are some of the reasons I wrote:
* to have more energy
* to (hopefully) live longer for my daughter
* to have my clothes fit better and make it easier to shop
* to eliminate skin flareups
* to feel pride when I look in the mirrow
* to avoid having to start blood pressure medications
* to put less stress on my knees
Great reasons, right! I need to review these often...