Reminder to myself - I am doing some things right!
Monday, February 04, 2019
One of the BLC tasks for this weekend's challenge is to list all the things you are doing right. What a great idea, and a fantastic way to remind myself that I am taking steps in the right direction! So, here goes:
1. I am tracking all my food and exercise consistently.
2. I am cooking at home more!
3. I am starting to get a little exercise in - something that had not happened in a long time!
4. I am tracking my carbs to see if they impact my weight loss.
5. I do not let one bad meal/decision/day stop me from moving forward!
6. I am planning my meals in advance....at least some of the time. :-)
7. I am participating in the WEC to help keep me on track over the weekend.
8. I am reading and posting on the FBI chat thread, getting motivation from my teammates!
9. I am consistently wearing my Fitbit.
Wow! Lots of positive steps, and writing it down reminds me that I AM doing good things for myself! Great motivation to stay the course!