It's Been Too Long...Again
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
My last blog post was June 11th, 2018. I apparently needed another long break. But a lot has happened since my last blog post. Since I would sitting at my computer typing this for a while, I will just break it down to make the post not so long.
1. In August 2018, my husband, kids, mom, stepdad and I went camping in Upper Michigan. It was my kids first time ever camping and they did great!
2. In December 2018, my husband had a slip and fall accident and damaged his lower back really bad. He was laid up in bed for almost two weeks.
3. Christmas, as usual, was spent at my in-laws house. Both my kids got their very own computers. All other gifts were put aside since they were extremely excited to get computers.
4. New Year's Eve was spent at my cousin and his girlfriend's house. I also graduated from my first year at the Wiccan Seminary school and am now a second year ( two years to go)!
5. 3 weeks ago (February of this year), my husband was rushed to urgent care because he kept feeling a tightness in his chest. The urgent care doctor then rushed him by ambulance to the urgent care's main hospital e.r. where he had about a billion tests done and ended up having to get admitted to the hospital because they thought he had a heart attack and a blood clot. He was released from the hospital the next day because all the test results came back all good.
6. A week ago we went on our annual vacation to Wisconsin for sturgeon fishing. I stayed in the hotel with my kids. We were there for 4 days and then spent 3 days at my grandparents. We only got home two nights ago.
7. My nephew was released from prison this morning and I am so afraid of going up to Northern Michigan now because I can not trust my nephew. Him being home now has made me put up a shield of protection for my kids.
8. I am having to start my 10 year old daughter on a program to help her lose a bit of weight. She weighs 93 pounds and according to her pediatrician, 93 pounds is NOT a normal weight for a 10 year old. So her and I are going to start to shed some extra pounds to be healthier.