Sunday, September 01, 2019
I don't know if it was from the chemo, but Cassie got really sick yesterday. I was going to go get her some pads for the floor so she could be out with Orzo and me, but decided to take her to the vet to get something to help her feel better. Good thing. She is in the hospital with hemorrhagic gastroenteritis. Don't know how much that is going to cost, but I don't want to lose her. She means too much to me. She was so happy and "healthy" the beginning of August. I have had a couple updates from the vets that say she is doing better, so I am hopeful. Meanwhile, I guess I will have to find out as much on holistic lymphoma fighters as I can because I am not sure she can handle more chemo.
Just need people to keep us in your prayers.