SMILE OF THE DAY
Thursday, December 05, 2019
Points to Ponder
1. How come we choose from just two people for President and fifty for Miss America?
2. How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
3. Why! is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?
4. If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
5. Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
6. I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose- fitting clothing. If I had any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!
7. Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?
8. Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.
9. If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labor!