So I'm going to try to keep up with this. I need to be able to look back and see what I did just in case I need motivation. This may be hard to follow because my workout buddy finds the most unique exercises but I'm gonna try to list them as 'clearly' as possible.
Warm up... 10 minutes on Treadmill. Walk 2, Run 2 (repeat)
1. Tricep Cable Rope Straight Arm Pulldown (15 reps - 2 Sets)
Tricep Cable Rope Pushdown - Y Pull (15 Reps - 2 Sets)
2. Tricep Cable Rope Pushdown - Straight to Y-Pull Pulse (10 Reps - 2 Sets)
Standing Tricep Overhead Extension on Cable Machine (15 Reps - 2 Sets)
3. Single Arm Tricep Pulldown on Cable Machine(10 Reps ea. - 2 Sets)
4. Seated Lateral Triple Pulldown Cable Machine - Left Arm Pull, Right Arm Pull, Wide Grip Pulldown (10 Reps - 2 Sets)
5. Incline Bicep Curl in Chair (10 Reps - 3 Sets)
Bicep Curl on Preacher Bench (10 Reps - 3 Sets)
6. Wide-Grip Bicep Curl with EZ-Bar (10 Reps - 3 Sets)
Close-Grip Bicep Curl with EZ-Bar (10 Reps - 3 Sets)
7. Leg Extension on Machine - (15 Reps, Increase Weight per set for 3 Sets)
8. Squats on Leg Press Machine - (15 Reps, Increase Weight per set for 3 Sets)
9. Hamstring Concentration Curls on Cable Machine - (15 Reps- 3 Sets)
Calf Raises on Weight Chair (20 Reps - 3 Sets)
10. Medicine Ball Crunch w/ Weighted Knee to chest Curl (Done on Cable Machine)
Most exercises were alternating between sets. So each group of 2 was what was worked together. Use lighter weights because the number of reps is going to KILL...and we want to maintain form. This is definitely a marathon workout.
After this I 'crawled' out the gym and went home to stretch.