Today's Motivation 1/12/2020
Sunday, January 12, 2020
Making yourself happy is most important. Never be ashamed of how you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion you want, and do what makes you happy.
This was not me many years ago but the older I get, the more I realize how important this statement is. I strive every day to do what makes me happy.
How and why?
* Learn something new, even if it's stressful: Mastering a new skill means more stress now but more happiness later.
* Make friends with people who live near you: The sweet spot is a happy friend who lives a mile away.
* Prepare for the worst; hope for the best: Take the samurai approach to happiness.
* Celebrate strengths; recognize weaknesses: Give yourself permission to be yourself.
* When you are happy, you will be at your best!
* You doing what makes you happy is a great example to set!
* If you don't do it, who will?
* Happiness breads healthiness
* Not being happy sucks!
* You are worth it!
* Happiness increases confidence
* Happiness is contagious