Week 1 Recap and Week 2 Goals
Monday, January 13, 2020
I didn’t do great last week at meeting all of my goals but I did lose 1 lb! Yay! Today I feel a lot better than I have in a long time, so I think my efforts are paying off. One thing that I’ve noticed Is that baths REALLY seem to make me feel better and allow me to sleep better, so I’m going to aim for more of them this week as opposed to showers.
I’m going to spend some time tomorrow making a master spreadsheet that helps me see how close I am to completing my monthly/yearly goals after each week. Maybe I can post screenshots of it here when I do my weekly blog.
Week 2 Goals (Jan 13-19)
1. Have a loss of at least 1lb
2. Go to the gym 2x (tue and thu)
3. Cook dinner at home at least 5 nights
4. Take a bubble bath 3x
5. Only 1 sugary drink/dessert
6. At least 8 glasses of water 6 days
7. At least 7.5 hours of sleep 5 nights
8. Blog at the end of the week
9. Take my meds and supplements 7 days
10. Stay in the food budget
11. Bonus goal: drink green tea every day