Good morning and happy Saturday! Well, it's Saturday on this side of the globe, anyway. I'm here to work on my February goals! I've got my coffee, my glasses are on, I'm wearing a cozy sweater, my hair is in space buns, and I'm ready to think.
Food: I will build healthy, consistent, and nurturing eating habits.
1. I will take my lunch to school every day.
2. I will keep dinners stocked in the freezer.
3. I will prepare fruits, veggies, and nuts for easy access.
Fitness - Body: I will work on moving and using my body in fun ways.
1. I will get to the gym whenever I can.
2. I will get 10K steps every day.
3. I will move my body whenever I can, whether it's dancing with students at school or walking to the grocery store or doing a yoga routine at home.
Fitness - Mind: I will continue to work on stress and its underlying causes.
1. I will listen to my SCI weekly update every week.
2. I will download a podcast player and load it with things I'm interested in learning
3. I will have a spa night at least once a week.
4. I will work on getting to bed earlier.
5. I will read my Bible daily.
Fun: I will enjoy my healthy life!
1. I will work on scheduling times for meeting friends.
2. I will go through my closet and think about outfits for spring.
3. I will go window shopping and try out some different things and NOT get discouraged if I don't like them.
4. I will take more photos
5. I will get back to painting my nails.
Well, I'm getting excited for February now!