jokes and crayon
Monday, March 30, 2020
This is our assignment for the Aspire and Inspire sparkteam: National Crayon Day is March 31stWhat is your favorite color? My favorite color is any form of red. I pick red whenever the family plays a game. But lately Ibeen letting my great niece Natalie play red. I do anything for that girl. Do you enjoy coloring? I love
coloring. Right now my favorite coloring books are dot to dot for Adult. You
dot the picture and then color, it,
"The question is not Which Came First, the Chicken or the Egg? The question is: To Be or Not To Be a dinner Recipe? The Chicken or the Egg?" ~ Yasha Harari
"Top Ten Chicken or Egg jokes"
10. AGNOSTICISM: What is this chicken and egg?
9. ALTRUISM: Want some chicken or egg?
8. BUDDHISM: Chickens and Eggs exist.
7. CAPITALISM: How much did the first chicken and the first egg cost?
6. CATHOLICISM: Chickens and Eggs exist and it is your fault. Confess and Repent!
5. COMMUNISM: The Chicken or the Egg? They all belong to the workers and the proletariat.
4. ISLAM: The chicken or the egg, which one will we wage a jihad against first?
3. JUDAISM: Why do we always eat chickens and eggs?
2. PROTESTANISM: You can not ask me which came first, the chicken or the egg, as I reject the very question.
... and the #1 Chicken or Egg joke is:
1. RASTAFARIANISM: There are chickens are eggs, by Jah. You don't smoke them. You eat them, mon!
Male or Female
From the Washington Post Style Invitation, in which it was postulated that English should have male and female nouns, and readers were asked to assign a gender to nouns of their choice and explain their reason.
The best submissions:
SWISS ARMY KNIFE: Male, because even though it appears useful for a wide variety of work, it spends most of its time just opening bottles.
KIDNEYS: Female, because they always go to the bathroom in pairs.
TIRE: Male, because it goes bald and often is over-inflated.
HOT AIR BALLOON: Male, because to get it to go anywhere you have to light a fire under it... and, of course, there's the hot air part.
SPONGES: Female, because they are soft and squeezable and retain water.
MAGIC 8 BALL: Male, because it gives monosyllabic answers that usually
indicate it did not pay attention to your question.
WEB PAGE: Female, because it is always getting hit on.
SHOE: Male, because it is usually unpolished, with its tongue hanging out.
ZIPLOC BAGS: Male, because they hold everything in, but you can always see right through them.
SUBWAY: Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.
HOURGLASS: Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.
HAMMER: Male, because it hasn't evolved much over the last 5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.
SUBWAY: Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick up people.
REMOTE CONTROL: Female...Ha!...you thought I'd say male. But consider, it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps