What is Inner Work That Helps Us Lose Weight?
Friday, September 11, 2020
A few people are lucky genetically to be blessed with a great metabolism, but not many. Most of us have to work at it. Support can be hard to find. So what do we do when we feel like we are going it alone? What do we do?
We can find safe and supportive space to honor our needs, empower ourselves, seek our truth, become healthy, reach our goal weights, and reclaim our lives.
In the midst of my own health crisis, I became determined to heal as naturally and as safely as possible from more than 10 serious health conditions that had left me sick and bedridden for years. I took a personal journey of releasing over 220 pounds and progressing from bedridden to walking.
Every single person has a different journey.
* Deep, meaningful inner work for our individual life experiences, whatever that may be in each of our lives
* Creation of a custom action plan so that we will move forward toward our personal goals, with resources in mind/ despite obstacles
* Healing on multiple levels, as well as transformational life changes, and this is so individualized
* Health and wellness
* Weight goals
* Living intentionally
* Tuning into our inner voices
* Cultivating self-love and self empowerment
* Making space for self-care
* Adding a healing presence to our lives through compassion, empathy, deep listening and communication skills and spiritual faith.
This is a deep one sent with love. It should mean something different to everyone who reads it.
💗 Beth Donovan