Highs and Lows
Friday, January 01, 2021
The highs and lows of my 2020.
1. Health – no one in my immediate family has suffered with Covid-19!
2. Retirement – I retired on August 1st – one year early!
3. Goal – I exceeded my goal to walk an average of 5 miles every day. I walked 2,044.25
4. Travel – rented a beach house in Manzanita, OR (to socially distance) and enjoyed the
ocean and excellent mountain hikes!
5. Joy – my husband – he brings joy to my life every day.
1. Family – I desperately miss seeing my Mom and family.
2. Weight – I gained 7 pounds.
3. Mental – I feel more anxiety, depression and anger due to the stress of 2020.
4. Travel – we had to postpone our trip to the U.K. to complete the Coast-to-Coast walk.
5. Food – I am so tired of cooking, cooking, cooking.
2021 is here. It will have its’ own highs and lows, but it also brings so much hope. I believe it will be a good year.