WW weekly topic- "How to make tracking work for you" u.nu/7aqeo
1. Creating your own personal tracking style.
2. Pair it with an established routine
3. Consistency counts for reaching STAR goals
Specific - food choices based on nutrition and potions sizes
Truly doable - track food at the point of purchase
Action steps - plan shopping trip, list, timing, weather, distance, Mood
Relevant - to my style - simple and effective
My first thought of established routine is
buying food and bringing home healthy choices.
- First check fridge : mostly vegetables, rest I rotate (e.g. sardines, tuna, salmon, shrimp)
- Review nutrition labels and food without labels I'll check online
- Making choices that give me energy⚡ and meet nutritional needs
- Tempted by foods "off plan" use catch phrase "that's Yucky" or "not my food"
walk away and be happy with my choices at the register.
Took awhile to find nutritious foods I enjoy
I have a food list to review and make adjustments.
Be at peace with my own mistakes,
If I'm tired or in a hurry I may buy unplanned food.
I'm better at waiting till the next day or next week to shop
be strong when facing temptations (run away
I have plenty of stable foods to last a month
frozen vegetables, canned seafood, EVOO and coconut oil, etc.
Covers main nutrients : green plant carbs, proteins for Omega3, B12 vit.D,
small amount healthy fats to absorb fat soluble vitamins and minerals
How 6 Movement Patterns Will Help You Work Your Whole Body
Consistency is more important than perfection
Plan daily routines (combine tasks)
17 Strength Training Exercises for Walkers
u.nu/d5wk0 u.nu/f2niy u.nu/2maes u.nu/e1vdd