Starting Healthy Habits Class Tomorrow-Weekly Review
Monday, March 01, 2021
As classes go virtual, I am joining a Healthy Habits class at my YMCA class tomorrow. There is an dietician and trainer at the class. I lost a pound this week. Got my second COVID vaccine-not too many symptoms. I was able to do my PT./Knee exercises. Feeling a bit lonely. Need to keep up with people more. Calorie consumption down except for yesterday. I will see if Healthy Habits will make a change. It is good that my exercise routines have become more normal-it will involve less times researching them. May have a slightty higher anxiety as I a starting a school program for work and a healthy habits class.
have lost five pounds since November. I figured out why my weight loss in part is slow. I use about 1700 calories. Probably I have been eating about 1500 calories a day. It takes 3500 calories to loose a pound. I am going to try to set my calorie goal at about 1400 calories a day. It still means I would probably only be loosing a couple of pounds a month.
I am getting some loose skin around my stomach. I tell myself it is a sign of weight loss.
Two new changes this week. I got a bathroom scale but I don't leave it the bathroom. The water damages it. I started an online Relaxing with Qigong program which I am behind in.
People are asking if I am excited about the pandemic ending. I dont think much in my life will soon change.
My goals for the week remain the same as last weeks-comments on progress,
1) staying in calorie range of 1400. BE MORE ACCURATE IN COUNTING CALORIES.
2) doing knee exercises PT/strength exercises -twice a week-DONE LAST WEEJ
3) start my relaxing night time bath routine-not done
4) Keep coffee consumption at current level-done
5) Start night time stretches In prgress,
Log Term Goals
1) cut coffee consumption in half
2) drink more plain water or herbal tea
3) memorize weight exercises. Study current exercises.
4) learn QiGong
1)Maintain daily stretching routine 8 stretches plus hip flexor and Tree pose
3) maintain 8 minute cardiac workout when possible.
2) Single leg bridge
3) One leg raise
4) Side leg raise
7)squass with weights
8) Beth Sandin routine
9) hamstring curls
10) inner thigh press with pillow/outterlegraise
Extra Time-more cleaning, more Tai Chi/QiGong