Thursday, November 01, 2007
I got this from BlueFish's SparkPage...thanks Rita!
Draw a picture of yourself (for those sharing in your blog, obviously you can't draw your picture, so draw us a verbal picture of yourself).
Um, look at my photo gallery. There are some recent pics there. lol
2. What do you like most about your body?
3. What do you like least about your body?
My ginormous gut, complete with rolls
4. How do you see yourself?
Thick-waisted with a chubby face, other than that...well-proportioned.
5. How do you think others see you?
6. What is your weight loss goal(s)?
I want to lose around 40 lbs.
7. What do you want to be able to do in the future that you can not do now?
Wear cute and tiny shirts; feel confident in a bikini
8. How is your weight holding you back?
I'm obsessed with food: how much I eat, what I shouldn't be eating, feeling guilty over almost everything I put in my mouth.
9. What is your favorite food?
Chips and chocolate
10. List the food you eat in a typical day.
B: Slimfast shake, fruit
S: Fruit, peanut butter or nuts, yogurt
L: Sandwich or Slimfast shake and a salad
S: Cheese and bran crackers, fruit, or popcorn
D: Varies, but we love tacos and chicken wings! Or some other meat, a couple of veggies and a starch
S: Chips, wine, microwave popcorn, cookies... *sigh*
11. What does your future look like?
Exercise and making healthy food choices will be the norm. I will be an inspiration to my friends and family for reaching my goals and looking great! :-P
12. What is your happiest moment?
When I got engaged
13. Why are you overweight?
I don't exercise enough and I'm an emotional eater (stress, boredom, hopelessness)
14. Are you happy?
Kinda...not doing what I want career-wise and anxious to relocate. I feel like my life is in limbo right now.
15. What do you want to gain from this experience?
I want to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle and continue to make new friends.
16. Who are you doing this for?
17. What are you most afraid of?
Feeling like I'm working hard but not seeing the results I'd like