Sunday, January 13, 2008
So, I have lost 49 lbs since last April's surgery. I can now do 20 minutes on the bike. I never use to do ant at all as my knee hurt too much.
Things I could not do 50lbs ago:
1) Yesterday I shopped at Walmart, Aldi's and Kroger without an electric cart. Yes, I was tired & my legs hurt, but not nearly like it would have 50lbs ago.
2) I catch myself "bouncing" when I walk. :-)
3) I can raise my R foot back onto the bed
4) I can put my pants on standing up
5) I have decreased my anti-depressant medications & still feel better
6) The setting on my C-Pap is too high & I keep 1 vent open until I get get a new study
7) My last A1C was 5.7 which is normal, even though I am diagnosied as diabetic.
8) I have more energy and am doing more around the house.
9) I have had to move the car seat up closer to the sterring wheel :-)
10) I can sit at bench tables at restaurants & have space between me & the table.
11) I no longer need an extender belt when flying