Monday, January 28, 2008
This challenge is to write something positive about myself every day this week. I'll write just one entry and edit it daily.
1. I'm a very patient person. This makes me very good with children and animals. Over the years I've had many children (who were not my own) call me Mom.
2. I'm a good listener. My friends confide in me, knowing I won't judge them.
3. I have a quirky sense of humor. This is a good thing, LOL! Kids are comfortable acting goofy with me.
4. I'm optimistic. I'm always looking for the good side of almost any situation.
5. I'm an animal lover. When we had our farm, my friends called it my own zoo because I had such a wide variety of pets. I had everything from dogs and cats to ferrets, a rabbit and a baby iguana.
6. I'm open-minded and love trying new things. I love discussing (and sometimes debating) points of view other than my own.
7. I'm a good cook. I'm no chef, just enjoy making good old-fashioned healthy meals for my family and friends. I LOVE creating the holiday feasts!