See this image larger
September 2015 - Somewhere in the 190's

See this image larger
May 24, 2014 - Color Me Radd - My 1st 5k! I was 17w1d pregnant at 182 pounds.

See this image larger
October 31, 2010

go to goodies page
go to goodies page
go to goodies page
Happy Face

Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
Interact with SANDEROSE
Add as SparkFriend Send Private Message Leave Comment Recent Message
Board Posts

I grew up on Hamburger Helper & Value Meals. I ate chips in my room and drank pop 95% of the time because "I didn't like the taste of water" (the other 5% was milk, tea, or anything but water). I "didn't like vegetables" and my plate rarely contained fruits or vegetables. I didn't play sports and outside of school (I participated in the Fine Arts), I was mostly a couch potato. I could rock a bikini and never had concerns over my body until about my Junior/Senior year of high school when I started gaining a few pounds.

Fast forward a few years and a traumatic time trying to fit into a swimsuit, I finally had to learn (for the first time REALLY learn) about health and fitness since I obviously couldn't keep living the way I lived when I was younger.

I've done great with losing a significant amount of weight twice before, but have gained it all back (and then some). My greatest fear is my health (I have high cholesterol) and I'm tired of going up sizes and not fitting into my clothes. I'm tired of looking in the mirror with sadness, tired of avoiding cameras, and tired of being to self-conscience to enjoy activities like swimming or a night out on the town.

My motto is, "If you don't like something, do something about it!" You always have a choice. My choice is to make the change NOW.

Member Since: 12/8/2009

My Goals:
- To stay in The Zone

- Don't stress!

- To be in the healthy weight range again! To look good and more importantly FEEL good once again! To be able to fit back into my clothes!

- Sign up for a 5k (Complete 1/31/14)

- Participate in a 5k
(Complete 5/24/14)

-Run a 5k

My Program:
- Take my daily vitamins.

- Get plenty of sleep (at least 7 hours every night).

- Stay hydrated.

- No more than 16oz of caffeine per day.

- Get in 30 minutes of moderate exercise 5 days a week.

- More veggies and nutritious foods, less junk!

- Eat at least every 5 hours.

Personal Information:
I may live in the midwest but I'm definitely a beach kinda girl! I love photography and videography and being nice!


Yoga, Water Sports, Hip Hop Hustle & playing with my puppies and my baby!

Appreciating the outdoors on a nice day.

The feeling of a job well done.

How I'm more photogenic when I've lost a few pounds.

The confidence you feel when you've discovered your jeans are too big!

Other Information:

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." ~ Kate Moss

"Eat to Live... don't Live to Eat."

"Carpe Diem, you looked hot in it." ~ Clueless

"Excercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people don't kill their husbands... they just don't." ~ Legally Blonde

"Make your Haters your Motivators!"

Read More About SANDEROSE - Profile Information moved here. (Updated January 4)

Shown if member clicks "Read More"

(Shown after Message Board Posts)
Add a Link
Save Changes
My Ticker:
 current weight: 188.2 
Login to Leave Comment
    2613 days ago
  • v MAGIK0731

    You are the recipient of the Beautiful Woman Award!!

    Once you've been given this award, you have to paste it on the page of 8 women who deserve it. If you receive more than 3, you know you're really beautiful! If you break the chain, nothing will happen, but it's always good to know someone thinks you're beautiful inside and out!

    Again, Congratulations Beautiful! emoticon
    2638 days ago
  • v MAGIK0731
    Well...there is always Vegas! :)
    2682 days ago
  • v MAGIK0731
    Oh no! Did he leave? :( He is by far my favorite in person. He is such a cool dude! haha I met Jon over the summer and let me tell you, he is such a sweetheart! When you are one on one with him, you'd never think he was the shy one. Jordan is very reserved (as if you couldn't tell). He has his moments were he can be crazy but more often than not, he really does stick to himself.

    Did you get to go to any of the shows this last tour?
    2689 days ago
  • v MAGIK0731
    Hi! Haha! Yea I am bit of a JK girl and since his words grabbed your attention I am going to guess you are too. :) How are you?
    2693 days ago
Member Comments (94):  123Next >Last >>