You know it's a healthy lifestyle when ...
Monday, April 28, 2008
- you voluntarily park further away from the hospital just so you can walk further as you know you won't get much chance for cardio the rest of the day
- you willingly and happily jog through the park across from the hospital to move your car when avoiding parking tickets
- you find yourself trotting up 7 flights of stairs to visit hubby because, again, it's extra cardio for the day
- you and the kids race down to the main floor (they in the elevator, you on the stairs)
- you pack a lunch for the hospital to avoid the over-priced and fatty foods available in the cafeteria
- you do finally manage to enter your calories for the week from hell, you realize that you didn't blow your limits!
- you return to regularly-scheduled cardio workouts, your muscles thank you and let you know they were still there, they were just having a little rest for a bit