Roller coaster be gone.....Consistency is key....
Friday, June 26, 2009
I need to get off this roller coaster weight battle I have going on. I'm up and then down, up, down, up, down....you know when I'm down meaning I've fallen off the band wagon and I'm not working out or doing anything that I KNOW I should be doing --- that's when I'm not on SP getting the love and support from the people who are also going through similar struggles with weight loss and food....
so once again, I'm wiping the dust off my lazy butt and I am determined to get moving but this time ---- stay consistent. Someone once said - if it is to be, it is up to me! So if I want to lose this weight no one else is going to lose it for me but me.
I am thankful for the love and support from good people here on SP ... I appreciate each of you for motivating me and keeping me going. Thank goodness I haven't gained back all the weight that I've worked to lose but the scale is slowly going back up and I don't want to go back there to the beginning. So here's what I'm going to do to ensure that I stay focused and consistent with working out and eating right.
1. Track what I eat for every meal to stay within my daily meal goals.
2. Work out EVERY day. Do something to get my heart rate up, at least 30 minutes of Cardio. Get moving, moving, moving.
3. Eat the meal plan that my dietician has set for me which will also help my sugar levels.
4. Get on SP EVERY DAY and TRACK my PROGRESS.
5. Encourage someone with their progress.
I know that if I MAKE A CONSCIOUS EFFORT EVERY DAY TO BE AWARE OF WHAT I'M DOING and what I'm eating that I WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!!!!!
Roller coaster be gone! I'm getting off the Roller Coaster weight game that I've been playing for most of my life. Carpe Diem! I'm going to SEIZE THE DAY!!!