Reclaiming My Journey :))
Friday, January 08, 2010
I updated my page today. Most of what I say here today is also on my page.
I fell of the healthy journey in May 2009 and have gained back 39 of the 52 pounds that I had previously lost in 2009. I am tired of all the yo-yo crap. It's time to get back up, dust myself off and get serious one last time and today starts that time for me :)
My marraige has issues due to my lack of self confidence and lack of sensuality. I fully intend on changing all that. I wil be the "hot little wife" that my hubby tells me that I am, don't believe me...well come back later this year and check it out for yourself. I am more determined than ever to see this to fruition. I have a dear sweet SP friend that claims that there has to be sensuality buried somewhere in me...well now I am out to prove that friend right as well :))
I have not eaten "right" for months. I haven't even been doing any exercises. So, with that all said...it's time to put some goals in place to turn all those bad habits around again :)
* QuickFire EVERYDAY
* Get My Tan On Everyday ( I always feel better about myself with some nice color to my skin)
* Start My c25k program again (yes, from the very beginning)
* Some form of Cardio EVERYDAY
* Strength Training atleast 3 times weekly
* Pamper Myself (got to help with the sensuality, right??!!)
I WILL SUCCEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!