Sunday, May 02, 2010
I didn't do too good with April goals as I have been getting stressed out with work and not eating like I need to. So for May, I will need to change the days of exercising as it is not really working for me the way I have it now. With that being said, I will set my goals as follow:
1. Eat on my food plan 100% of the time because I am having trouble with not eating right on the days I go off of it right now. I will work on this as I know that I can't be on this plan forever and I need to make sure I know what I will need to do so that I can maintain the weight that I will lose!
2. Drink at least 8 cups of water. I have no problem with getting it in during the week, I need to work on it on the weekends. I find that I drink close to 4 cups of water after I work out, so maybe I will make sure to have some kind of intense workout on the weekend so that I know I will get in thi minimum amount.
3. I will do everyday of the Push Phase of Chalean Extreme. I will restart the program as I have not been as faithful with doing it as I was with the Burn Phase. I will do the 60 day picture twice so that I can get an accurate look at myself.
4. I will look at doing my workouts after I get home from work. I think this will help me better then trying to go to sleep and then do them when I wake up. I will not run out of time or end up talking myself out of doing it like I have been doing.
5. Work on my extra eating due to stress at work. I have been finding that I have been eating a lot of junk this week which has made me gain weight (I don't know how much yet, but I will find out in a couple of hours). The best way for me to handle this is to make sure that I plan and make my food for the week. I need to also enter my food for the day on the nutrition tracker which helps me to see exactly what and how much I am eating. There is no excuse because I know I can do better!
6. Work on having a daily meditation hour were I read or listen to music. I need to do this to help with the stress that I have with a huge case that I am responsible for making sure that it is closed on time. The only stress that I am feeling now is from myself, but I know that eventually I will be getting it from the manager and department manager too. I want to get my mental in check now so that I won't have a nervous breakdown lol!
7. I want to plan a weekend that I go away with my daughter. If I don't go this month, I will at least plan it this month and go next month. I wan to make sure to do it before school start, which I don't know yet since she will be going to a school that is year around. I don't want to get too busy for her as she is one of the more important people in my life right now.
8. I will follow the SP May calendar to help build stronger bones. I just need a challenge for myself to help keep the motivation strong. If I like doing it this month, I will continue doing them on a monthly basis.
These are very attainable goals that I know that I can accomplish this month. I will see about either doing a daily or weekly update so that I can keep myself accountable.