I lost 6.2 lbs last week!!!
Thursday, June 03, 2010
I lost 6.2 lbs last week which is the first week of my PCOS diet! I wasn't perfect but I was pretty good and my body rewarded me for it!
The BASIC elements of the PCOS diet are:
• Eat the highest quality foods possible. Be aware of and avoid environmental pollutants in your food. Choose organically-raised and clean foods as much as possible.
• You may eat all the freshwater fish, seafood and very lean meat you wish, provided it is as healthy as possible and as free of contamination as possible.
• You may eat all the non starchy vegetables and fruits you wish.
• Avoid all grains and legumes.
• Avoid all dairy products.
• Avoid all processed, fabricated, refined foods.
More detailed info can be found in my blog: www.sparkpeople.com/mypa
Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work.