Unexpected Benefits and Results
Sunday, August 15, 2010
I've been doing SP a while, and my health is better. I eat better, exercise more, have lost 18ish pounds, and overall just feel better. But there have been other unexpected benefits and results. Here, in no particular order, are the strange, new, and wonderful things SP has brought into my life:
1. More energy. Serious amounts of energy.
2. A cleaner house.
3. More organization - across the board but especially in the house.
4. A desire to improve other parts of my life.
5. Better work ethic, especially outside of my job.
6. An obsession with tech fabrics for work out gear.
7. An obsession with work out gear.
8. Healthy is my new normal.
9. DH is actually working to improve his health now, too, that he sees how much progress I am making.
10. Our awesome garden.