Goals For September
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
I need to set some goals for myself for the month of September so that I can keep myself motivated.
1. Plan my meals for Monday - Saturday. As long as I stick to eating what is planned, I can have one meal consisting of 1 serving size of a food that I was craving during the week.
2. Follow the Lean Phase of Chalean Extreme. I want to make sure to not skip any of the workouts.
3. Run all four days each week. I am planning on saving a dollar for each mile I do each week to go towards my weight loss rewards.
4. Drink at least 8 cups of water each day.
5. Find different activities to do this month to keep my stress levels down as I am in school and I am starting to get stressed out with work.
6. Work on getting at least 7 hours of sleep each night starting September 1st.
7. Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day and take my vitamins too.