September Overview and Goals For October
Friday, October 01, 2010
My goals that I set for myself for September:
1. Plan my meals for Monday - Saturday. As long as I stick to eating what is planned, I can have one meal consisting of 1 serving size of a food that I was craving during the week.
2. Follow the Lean Phase of Chalean Extreme. I want to make sure to not skip any of the workouts.
3. Run all four days each week. I am planning on saving a dollar for each mile I do each week to go towards my weight loss rewards.
4. Drink at least 8 cups of water each day.
5. Find different activities to do this month to keep my stress levels down as I am in school and I am starting to get stressed out with work.
6. Work on getting at least 7 hours of sleep each night starting September 1st.
7. Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day and take my vitamins too.
I didn't do too bad, but on some of these I could do better. So, for this month I am planning on working on these things:
1. Plan my meals for Monday - Saturday. Eat less processed items and make more of my meals from scratch.
2. Follow the Living Lean Phase of Chalean Extreme and do every workout that is planned. I will be purchasing Turbo Fire later on this month so, I will be changing it up with a new workout program starting November 1st.
3. I will do 4 Turbo Jam cardio workouts a week on monday, tuesday, wednesday and friday. I will do either the 20 Minute Workout or Fat Blaster on monday, wednesday, and friday. I will do either Cardio Party 2 or 3 on tuesday, time permitting.
4. I will drink at least 8 cups of water a day and then slowly work up to drinking half my body weight in ounces by the end of the month.
5. I will be sure to get at least 7 hours of sleep a night. I will start a streak for this to keep myself motivated.
6. I will eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables and take my vitamins daily.
7. I will read my book for the womens group at church.