up a few pounds...ahh the holidays!
Thursday, December 02, 2010
so i'm a little over 2 pounds up after the insanity that was thanksgiving. honestly i'm not beating myself up at all. i made some better choices and even though i didn't hit the gym i was active over the break. i think in general i am ok with gaining 2-3 pounds over the holidays, i would just like to be at a lower weight when this happens, so i don't feel so gross by the end. i would like to get back to 155 and a little bit under by the end of the year. not a huge goal but definitely more realistic. i just do not want to read 160 ever again!! - so i have to keep focused. it's also final time for me right now, so it's pretty hectic over here. i'm gonna have to get workouts in where i can and avoid the late night snacking. i know i can do it!!
last night i also made a little health/fitness journal with photos and goals for december. i also took photos (bra and panties...not sure if i'll post here - a little risque!) to serve as motivation to keep moving! my goals are as follows:
- arrange personal training sessions over break in florida (goal: 5 sessions)
- back exercises 4 days/week (goal: 15)
- continue 2-3/week strength training (goal: 9)
- get back into running after finals (goal: 15 miles)
- apart from gym, spend at least 20 min/day doing physical activity over christmas break
what are your december goals??