1) DO NOT CREATE ANY NEW THREADS!!!!
Please only hit REPLY when you want to post on a thread, or EDIT when you need to update your tracking post. NEVER click on “Create a New Topic.” Thank you!!! :)
2) You must weigh-in by midnight Wednesday night. Weigh-ins are the only mandatory portion of this challenge! If you will not be able to weigh-in because you will be out of town, please type in the word “vacation” next to that date in your post (see number 4 below).
3) Choose one or more of the following items to complete and track during this challenge. What is or are your accountability preference(s)? All are optional.
a) Fitness Minutes – At least 20 minutes every day.
b) Calories or Points – Stay in your range every day.
c) Steps – Complete at least 7,500 steps every day.
d) Posting – Post on your team thread every day (commenting on at least one other team member’s post).
4) You will need to create and update ONE tracking post. When the tracking information is sent to you, you will need to
a) Read through it.
b) Copy the template.
c) Click on reply.
d) Paste the template into your post.
e) Delete anything you do not want to track during this challenge (list is included above in item 3) except the weigh-in information, midweek challenge information, and weekend challenge information.
f) Then, you will click on post.
g) Finally, you will need to EDIT your post each week by midnight Wednesday night.
5) There will be 4-5 people per team. You CAN create your own team before signing up. There will be 2 sign-up threads. If you already have a team of 4-5, please use the GROUP sign up thread. If you would like me to place you, please use the SINGLES sign up thread.
6) Please participate on your team thread as much and as often as possible. We only get what we want out of this if we make the most of this opportunity. Your teammates are in this for the same reason, and we can all benefit from each others’ successes and mistakes!
7) This challenge will run from December 7th through January 4th.