Unfortunately, not a lot lately. I wish I could tell you why, but I can't. I could give you a million excuses as to why I am still where I am or why I can't seem to get back on track. I'm sure you've heard them before...even used a few yourself! At this point they are more explanations rather than excuses. And, to tell you the truth, I'm even getting tired of hearing them!
So, here's my list of what SHOULD motivate me:
* My dear, sweet husband who loves me unconditionally
* My absolutely adorable (step) grandson who has the bluest eyes that can melt the hardest of hearts
* My students who look up to me as a positive, healthy role model
* The clothes in my closet that I haven't worn in forever that want to be dusted off and loved
* Keeping off my blood pressure meds and trying to get off my cholesterol meds
* Having a sense of accomplishment (actually seeing something all the way through-from start to finish)
* Completing my 1st half-marathon in February 2012
* Finding my inner strength to finally break free of my food addiction
* Reaching my goal weight sooner rather than never
* NOT going back to where I once was
So that's my list...for now. I have to stop short-changing myself and understand that I CAN do this, I just need to find my motivation and duct tape it to me somehow before I lose it again!!!
Here's to a great challenge! Cheers :)