Goals Met Today & What Will I Do Tomorrow?
Saturday, January 07, 2012
I'm sitting here frustrated because I did not do as much as I think I should have today, so thought maybe it wouldn't hurt for me to list my goals that I DID meet to see that the day wasn't a total waste.
1. Read daily bible reading
2. Prayed (in journal)
3. Drank 6 cups of water
4. Got Christmas stuff down and put away with the help of my darling daughter
5. Finished my book (end of series) :)
Ok, so I was right to begin with... I did not accomplish much at all! :( It did not even take an hour to get the Christmas stuff down and put away as we did not have much out... Oh well, the day is done, time to move on. Also tomorrow, since it is Sunday, I think I will keep my expectations of myself light and be ready to tackle things on Monday! So tomorrow...
1. Read daily bible reading - DONE
2. Pray in journal - DONE
3. Drink 8 cups of water - 4 cups DONE
4. Go to church Sunday morning and evening - ONLY EVENING
5. Take a Sunday afternoon nap - SLEPT ALL DAY?? STILL TIRED
6. Fix lunch/dinner - WE FENDED FOR OURSELVES