Back to positive things
Thursday, February 23, 2012
1. I love, love, love my new home. Couldn't be happier with it.
2. I had two items stolen from work today, but both can be replaced.
3. My pants are so loose I had to make a makeshift belt to hold them up today. Yahoo! And yay for ingenuity!
4. It's free redbox movie night. I got Rum Diaries with Johnny Depp. He is so hot!
5. Saw Father for confession and absolution. Also a good deal of counseling on my marital (soon to be divorced) situation.
6. Also had lunch with a colleague who went through a similar divorce situation. Feel confirmed I am doing what is right for me, my husband, my kids.
7. Friends have been beside me every step of the way counseling me and listening and praying. Praise God for the gift of friendship.
8. I'm walking more than ever. My ankle feels fully healed. I'm back in action!
9. Yummy dinner of salad and grilled cheese on the menu. Keeping it simple since I
cooked two Indian dishes for six friends last night.
10. Payday is just a few days away. Hallelujah
11. Learned to say the cross (in the name of father, son and holy spirit last night) new langages - in three thanks to my diverse friends. :) God is universal. Transcends languages, cultures, any barriers.
Please keep me, my kids, extended family and friends, husband in your thoughts and prayers,
And I can't wait to be confirmed and officially catholic on Easter. What joy is coming my way.