So, lets see. I wrote my last blog in April, and to be honest, our lives have only gotten crazier which has left me with ZERO time to work out (I have not been to this gym in well over 2 weeks) and eating, its when and what I can eat at that moment.
Big things going on:
- We sold our house.
- We were packing and moving into our new house, on the 4th, when a really long story happened and we spent days stressed out beyong believe, and now we are still in our current house.
- We are technically renting our house from the person who bought it.
- This weekend I will attempt to finish packing because we are supposed to NOW move into our new house on the 18th.
- My husband's birthday, the big 2-7, is this Friday.
- Finals week was this past week for my husband, lots of stress.
- I went on a business trip for 5 days to Austin, TX. Which was full of stressful times trying to find someone to watch Leah, since my husband is either working or in class.
- My mom got selected to be ON the jury for jury duty, 3 long days of figuring out who could watch Leah. = me driving all over Fort Worth.
- Our bank account got hacked and money was taken, yesterday.
- If I'm not working or taking care of Leah, then I am either packing, signing paper work, or driving around Fort Worth try to save the world.
That's my life, over the past month, in a nut-shell.
It's been hectic, crazy, overwhelming, stressful, and anything but a situation to be focused on myself.
However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. In which I'm hoping to spend a little more time focusing on me.
- getting my hair done. (its been well over 6 months since this head of hair saw a haircut or a hair dye, aka: I look like skunk, ratty hair, head.)
- actually taking the time to sit down and paint my toes. (they desperatley needed to be done).
- Working out again.
- Really Really Really taking the time to watch what I eat, count calories, pick healthy choices, and attempt to not eat out ( pssh, when do I ever eat IN?)
With that, Leah has been keeping me going. She is growing up so SO fast and I'm amazed at all the new things she can do and say:
Just a little recap of Leah:
She's a petite one: weighing in at still less than 20 pounds ( she may be at 20 now)
She's 29 or so inches long.
She has dirty blonde hair
Her eyes are a toss up. They are for the most-part hazel/green.
She has 4 molars, 3 top teeth, and 2 bottom teeth.
She can drink out of a straw.
She can run.
She can highfive.
She can say: Hi, Yeah, Okay, No, Doggie, That, Car, Jake, Faith, Mama, Dada, Daddy, Outside, Whats-that?, and Down.
She will also act like she is saying the ABC's with me and she will try to count, 1, 2, 3, 4.
She loves books. She will go find a book and give it to me to "Read". However, she maybe only gets through 1 to 2 pages, before she's done and on to the next big thing.
She likes to ride on toy cars and trikes.
Anything outdoors, she loves to be outside.
Shes likes to sort and organize her "treasures".
She eats pretty much everything and anything. She's not a big fan of spicy food or refried beans right now.
She loves french fries and bananas.
She loves to drink out of a juicebox.
She loves cars.
So, that's Leah in a nut-shell and what she is up to and how, I spend most of my time. Working out, what IS that?
And now for some pictures of Leah ...
Have a great rest of the week!
Here's to being BACK IN THE GAME!!!!