One year ago, 9/19/11, I decided that I HAD to lose weight. I had just returned from a road trip to Texas and was finding out that I felt better when I didn't eat "whites."
For one year, I have essentially eaten protein, vegetables, and fruits (and some good fats). I took time to enjoy a seafood buffet (lots of crab) on vacation and to "eat like the rest" at a 50th college class reunion.
Now, this is day ONE of year TWO and I'm renewing STEPS to reach my ultimate goal of an additional 50 pound weight loss....... and into a normal BMI, hopefully by my birthday next June. (But, regardless, I'm not giving up!)
1. KEEP ON, KEEPING ON . . . . .
2. TRACK nutrition daily . . . . . (this is my foundation)
3. TREADMILL at least 10 min twice a day . . . . .
4. ENJOY my spark friends . . . . and their encouragement, the best team of friends I have ever had on a weight loss journey!!
5. STICK with Spark Coach until I reach my goal weight. . . . .
6. And ACHIEVE some personal goals by 12/31/12.
7. Let GOD lead, guide and direct in all areas of my life.
I'll just keep on, keeping on........ and I can never thank Spark enough for the "program" and "friends" that have facilitated my positive journey.....
On to year two.......